Every candidate for the B.Ed. Examination shall produce a certificate from the principal of the college testifying to his/ her:
(a) Good conduct.
(b) Having satisfactorily completed his/her work at the college:
- Attending 75 percent lectures in theory subjects.
- Attending 75 percent classes in tutorials.
- Giving 30 lessons in two of the method subjects selected by him/her at secondary schools.
- Observing 5 Demonstration lesson & 5 Criticism lessons, and
- Demonstration 25 lessons in real situation under the supervision of the subject experts.
* Craft work would include the following: Agriculture / Gardening / Handicraft / Pottery / Embroidery / Cookery.